Sharing & Learning Together

Sunday, November 20, 2005

Hi there!

Hey!
It's good to be blogging again! It's amazing how much work you can get done when you're up against a deadline... we should have more of them!

It has been very very confusing even selecting a topic - I've just changed my mind about what I'm going to be doing - I'm now working on the Kevin Bartlett essay on the PYP. I thought it would be a good idea to compare the rationale of the PYP with our philosophy and practise in school. Of course, our programme also draws on the National Cirriculum, UK.

The IBO website is really useful for information on its three-tier programme and the hows and whys of its existence.

Koshy - I couldn't agree more with you about the need for simpler language in pedagogical writings. After all, most teachers are not theorists!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home