Sharing & Learning Together

Saturday, November 19, 2005

Hello

I was reading Neela's entry and my rough draft and want to rewrite what I have written. My feeling is that writing about Education is becoming a bit too theory oriented and is developing its own fixed jargon, which is probably a good thing. It helps us to hold discussions when we use the same terms. But the jargon is becoming too complicated because of too much research being done in the field, whch is probably a bad thing. I want to try and recast my essay in a simple way so that even those who haven't been given a brief on what we were supposed to do will understand it. Many of us want to write on Bartlett and Gardner becasue they write in a manner that is easy for comprehension. That seems to be a point I need to think much about. Any comments?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home