Sharing & Learning Together

Saturday, June 03, 2006

ASCD course on Technology in teaching

Hi everyone!

Thank you to those who have put up their preferences in a timely manner. We have a clear list of 4 or so course emerging. Will put up the list tomorrow.

Also, I noticed a Technology course that I seem to have missed earlier - Technology in Schools: It's Not Just About Word Processing, which seems to be in tune with our session on "Technology as Enabler". If anyone is interested, please go to the course listing on the ASCD website, and let me know asap.

Cheers,
Shuchi

1 Comments:

  • Dear Shuchi,
    I did go through the course " Technology in schools" It's Not just about word processing. Seems to be a relevant course to me. It is very much closely related to the current modules. I have decided to go for it.

    By Blogger anitha, at 7:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home