Sharing & Learning Together

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Great job, PPSEians!

I have just visited all the blogs that have postings after the CASW sessions and I am very excited.

Firstly, congratulations to the two groups on meeting as scheduled and kick starting the CASW process effectively. Your postings indicate that you have benefited from the meeting and enjoyed the same.

Secondly, I am energized by the fact that this has established professional dialogue between all of you that is of a high calibre. I feel this is at the crux of shared understanding about values that underlie curriculum.

Thirdly, I have posted a comment on each posting and asked some questions, (so has Shuichi), so maybe you would like to read that and respond. Please yell, if I have missed any posting.

Finally, it would be great if you could read each other’s posting after a CASW session. If you post your responses and reflections on the key questions, your contribution to the discussion and your reflection on the collaborative strategies and what your take away from each session is, this reading will be of great use to your colleagues as well as to you.

I look forward to the CASW meeting and responses of the third group!

1 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home